Subject: [Leica] LISTING OF LEICA GOODIES For May 9, 2003
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 09:27:24 -0700

 REVISED LIST OF THE ITEMS. I HAVE LOWERED SOME PRICES
 AND ADDED SOME ITEMS.

LEICA IIIF (red dial) OWNERS manual (IB) --Mint $15
Also covers IIf and If.

Leitz Filter adapter SOOTF/13079 -- to adapt Summitar filters to 36 mm
diameter lenses. Mint,  ---------$15

TEN 43 mm diameter filters for Leica E43 lenses, such as 50mm Summilux
in plastic cases. Various colors -------------$30 for all.

LEICA Lens 21mm, f2.8 ELMARIT-M. New In Box  With 21mm viewfinder, in
case, also new in box----  $1000 FIRM, for lens, viewfinder and sunshade

 LENS HAS BOTH LENS CAPS. (NIB means new in box)

LEICA Book -- Dennis Laney's "Leica Collectors Guide" Brand new --$65

I also have a full set of papers that would have come with a Black
M6ttl, except for the manual.  Can any of you have use for this set?
(I never had a black M6ttl) -----$10

Flash cord Leica M2/3 to household plug ------$10
No paypal please.  Seller satisfaction guaranteed.

All prices plus shipping.

Payment can be personal check, Money Order, or US currency.

	JERRY LEHRER
	6123  Soledad Mt Rd
	La Jolla  CA  92037-7017
	USA