Subject: Re: [Leica] My boss bought a digital
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 08:29:35 -0700

Graham

Very nice, familiar type scene by the digital camera.  But may I ask
why a Noctilux was the lens of choice to use on the M6 for a similar
series of shots.  When I roamed the English countryside, I always
carried a 35mm Summaron and a 90mm Elmarit, sometimes also a
21mm Super Angulon.

What is so superior of a Noctilux for bright sunshine?

Jerry