Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Newsletter, 05/06/2003: Leica World, RepairTracking
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:26:57 -0500

That's interesting, I've seen several M2s and M3s die in the past eight or
so years.  Mechanical parts also break and go out of adjustment and jam...

gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Leica Newsletter, 05/06/2003: Leica World, RepairTracking
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/06/2003 01:36 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Steve

At least those M2s and M3's will not turn belly up and die.

Jerry