Subject: [Leica] M7 Viewfinder Window Upgrade
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:57:35 -0500

Well Boys and Girls, I just got off the phone with Leica USA and it appears
the M7 viewfinder window upgrade has does not solve the flare problem, and
Germany has told them not to make the upgrade until they solve the problem
and it does indeed clear up the flare situation.  So my M6TTL is on its way
back tomorrow with the Viewfinder vertical alignment only performed, which
was my main complaint anyway.  At least I don't have to pay out the $150
now.  Sorry for bringing this up again, but thought those considering this
mod would like to know the situation.

Gene