Subject: [Leica] FS:35 ElmaritR 90 ElmaritR (price reduced)
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 01:58:48 +0000

For Sale:

35mm Elmarit R (Final version with 55mm filter mount).  395.00 USD including
shipping anywhere in the US.  The lens is in excellent + condition, with no
signs of wear that I can find.  It includes the box and case.

90mm Elmarit R (Also final version with 55mm filter mount).  395.00 USD
including shipping anywhere in the US.  The only sign of wear I can find is
that a bit of the white lettering came off of one of the lines on the depth
of field scale.  This is the same optical system as the current Elmarit M.
It's REALLY good.

I'm selling these lenses to feed my constant addiction to new equipment:)

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Forks ND