Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica, Voigtlander 15
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 19:04:53 -0500

I love my 15mm as well, but I'm surprised more people haven't complained
about this "widening" of the subject at the edges of the frame.  If there
are human subjects up close, they look like cardboard cutouts.  You can
sort-of see the effect here by looking at the people at the edges, but it is
much more pronounced if the subject is up close and off center:

http://www.sleepytom.com/images/2450-02/med/Como1.jpg

That's not hard to deal with, though.

Tom