Subject: RE: [Leica] C/V 35mm F1.2, suddenly faster
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 09:27:32 -0400

Thanks, Don. BTW, I wouldn't expect the Cosina at 1.2 to compare to the
Summilux ASPH at 1.4 - it's 1.4 and up I'd be concerned with. As for the
faster film - I use Tri-X rated at 800 as my standard film - and head up
from there. This one is going to take allot of thinking - because I do
love the 35 1.4. ;-)

B. D.