Subject: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #35
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:29:16 -0400

This will be the last image for this year's series.  Last Friday, my part of
Atlanta had a hail storm that reminded me of the Midwest.  Normal weather,
modest storm, major storm, deluge, 2 to 4 inches of hail in 15 minutes.
Needless to say the hail was very effective at knocking down what ever was
sticking up, roofs, cars, trees, whatever.  This image is at the nearest
corner, what it doesn't show is the hail that covered the grass, the fog
comes from the 70 degree F asphalt melting the ice.

No permanent damage on my block but 1/2 mile away major structural damage
and ice balls in the freezer to show to the insurance folks.

Comments always welcome

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #35)