Subject: RE: [Leica] copyright violation
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:53:19 -0400

Let's pretend that I published a fine-art coffee table book, instead of
posting images to the web.   What's to stop this same guy in Turkey from
scanning the pages from the book (with a cheap $59 flatbed scanner) and
doing exactly what he has done with my web images?  And the scans from a
book would look a lot better than the tiny little jpgs from my web site
(which he claims to be making poster sized prints from)?

dan c.