Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:33:53 -0600

I have all three current formulas Leica 50's. The Summilux is the lens I
use *by far* the least. The results just don't compare with either the
Noctilux or the Summilux (where comparable f stops available). Be happy
you purchased the two best 50's first!

If you get down this way sometime you'd be more than welcome to borrow
my Summilux and try it yourself.

Regards,

Greg