Subject: Re: [Leica] Minolta 28mm f3.5 Rokkor-X
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:32:37 -0700

There is one here locally, for a fin shy of 4 bills, caps and hood. The
lens doesn't have any of the white spotting that is so common with these
lenses. But it doesn't key the 28mm bright lines, which is an inconvienence.
I wonder how it stacks up against the CV 28 f3.5? At least the CV would
key the 28mm lines with the proper adapter.
As far as the C. and N. are concerned, they are far, far too flat for my
liking. When I had a Canon L1, I had samples of both lines which didn't
impress me at all.
Slobodan Dimitrov