Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Forcing slide film
From: Keith Bingman <kbingman@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:10:54 +0200

Actually, Provia 400F pushes pretty well. I haven't pushed it very
often, but one of my friends at work uses it for concert shots all the
time. He shoots it between 800 and 1600 and it really looks pretty
good. I think Fuji says that it is designed to push up to two stops.

I would go ahead and give it a try. It is definitely better than
Fujichrome 1600 by a long shot.

We have our own E6 machine, so we always snip it first.

Keith Bingman
Singen, Gemany