Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Sam needs to walk. Please read
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:23:46 -0500

Bob,

I got the music thing going with my daughters MP3 player (What a neat
technology) and some time on the pc converting some of my CD's. This new
stuff is just beyond me. I just thought some visual stuff would really be
nice and easy enough to set up. All I'm lacking is slides as I usually shoot
print. That's where I was looking for the help. Bet Palo Alto is prettier
than Chicago, although I've never been there, just sounds pretty.

Thanks,

Sam Krneta