Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Sam needs to walk. Please read
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 08:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

Well Sam, if walking is your Sysiphus stone, you're a
lucky man! After blowing out my shoulder swimming,
it's now my primary form of exercise. Treadmill in
inclimate weather, outside all other times.

One of the best ways I've found to pass the time while
being a rat on the treadmill is to listen to classical
music. I've tried new radio (only good during national
election return nights), all genre of rock 'n roll,
jazz, etc. Classical seems to somehow blend in well
and make the time fly much faster.

Just MHO! Keep on track ;-) and send us images when
you can.
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA