Subject: Re: [Leica] My week's contribution: Palo Verde
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 10:18:59 -0700

On 4/26/03 Christer Almqvist  wrote:

>BTW I just ordered a neutral gray density filter with a filter factor
>of 64, that is 6 f-stops and I am going to shoot some real slow shots
>soon. BTW if you live in SF look out for an exhibition by a young
>Russian guy Alexey Titarenko who inspired me to do this. He has a
>portfolio in the March 2003 issue of Réponses Photo

Thank you for your recommendations. I will be interested in seeing Titarenko's
work if I can get into the City while the exhibit is still there.

I recall seeing an image of an empty plaza that was shot with a very dense
filter. The plaza had actually been filled with people but the duration of the
exposure averaged them out! Is this something like what Titarenko is doing?

Thanks for your comments.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] My week's contribution: Palo Verde)