Subject: [Leica] Viewfinders exhibition, Brussels, 16-18 May
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 08:40:18 +0200

Sorry about the cross-posting, but I do not feel like copying the same
message 4 times. Hopefully the LEGgers who are allergic to such things
will forgive me this one time...

Viewfinders, the English-language photography club of Brussels, is
having its bi-annual exhibition on 16-18 May at the Papeblok Cultural
Centre in Tervuren (just outside Brussels). For details, see:

http://www.viewfinders.be/Events/exhibition.htm

Yours truly is one of the 38 photographers participating, with four
infrared images. From prior exhibitions, I can promise that the overall
quality of work produced by the members is very high, and I invite
anybody who is in the area to visit the exhibition. I will be there
Friday night and also part of Saturday and Sunday.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland