Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT - National Geographic film usage
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:44:48 -0700

bdcolen wrote:

> Didn't he write with Raven quills dipped in...blood?

There's a Photoshop Microsoft word mutual plug in which duplicates that effect.
Just type in your blood type and that shade of red appears on the screen
of course when you print the color is more accurate. And naturally there
is a special typeface, a dripping quill calligraphy which gets your
latest slasher done with out the benefic of anticoagulants.
Poe is Great but give me HP Lovecraft!

Wasn't Poe the one who wrote":

"Whose woods these are I think I know....?"

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

His house is in the village though...