Subject: [Leica] R lenses on digital bodies
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:40:33 +0100

Yes Scott I have been using Leica R lenses on a Canon D30 and have just
changed that for a 10D. The lens has obviously to be use in stop down
mode so is only of use hand held near wide open. I have 28, 35, 50, 80,
100 and 280 R lenses. The only ones suitable for use on the adaptor IMO
are 280 and macro on a tripod. The others aren't worth it.
cheers
Frank