Subject: Re: [Leica] Info needed about Astro Berlin and Rodenstock Heligon
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:04:23 -0600

The Rodenstock 35/2.8 Heligon is mentioned briefly but favorably in
Marc James Small's book "Non-Leitz Leica Thread Mount Lenses". As you
have the lens, you are the best judge of its quality. Remember it may
need a good cleaning first. He does also say that he has never heard of
an Astro Berlin Pan-Tachar 125/2,3, rangefinder coupled, or any
rangefinder coupled Astro Berlin lenses for that matter. Why not drop
him a line as this is his area of speciality?

Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>

Mind you Ps and Qs as he does not tolerate sloppy spelling!

John Collier