Subject: Re: [Leica] Calibrating 50/2DR eyes
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:26:26 -0600

Sorry for the long delay in replying but I have been busy busy busy. I
was going to send you scans on the DR but now you can use the link
below to download a service course which covers the DR eyes.

http://211.233.82.215/~leicaclubnet/leicaclub2001/guide/guideindex.htm

The DR eyes are much more difficult to work with as everything is
cemented in place. You need the CORRECT SOLVENTS to remove the optical
cement before making adjustments. If you attempt to move things without
removing the optical cement you will probably crack an element. If you
do not have the right materials then I strongly recommend you send it
to a good Leica repair tech.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br> (Re: [Leica] Calibrating 50/2DR eyes)