Subject: [Leica] Stolen Leicas
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:34:28 -0600

Dear LUG'ers--

One of our colleagues in the dealer business--S&S Optika in Denver--was
robbed on the weekend; many of their Leicas were stolen. We will be posting
serial numbers to the LUG as soon as we get them from our rep, so if you are
offered a camera for sale that carries a serial number identifying it as
part of this theft, you can help us out by contacting either Leica USA or
the authorities, so that the culprits can be apprehended.

Thanks very much for your help and cooperation.

Kit McChesney
- --
acmefoto | acme online sales, inc
post office box 777 | louisville, colorado 80027 usa
www.acmefoto.com | kitmc@acmefoto.com
- --
U.S. and Canada: toll-free +1 866.450.2263
Outside the U.S. and Canada: +1 303.664.0684
Fax: +1 303.664.0685

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas)
Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas)