Subject: Re: [Leica] digital sea change in the LUG?
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:46:39 -0400

Felix:

You are right and that's what I suggested to Gene in an off list
message.  I almost bought a used D1 a year ago  but instead purchased a
Kodak DCS-460.  The 460 has 6 megapixels, (D1 has 2) and with its N90
body gives me aperture priority and manual exposure with my AIS lenses
as well as focus confirmation.

If I live long enough, I'll buy a D9.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com