Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] digital sea change in the LUG?
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:32:39 +0200

>Jim

>Thanks for the info.  I just figured I could manual meter with the F3
era
>lenses.  Another reason to stay with my current film cameras...

>Gene

Jim, Gene

But, instead of getting a new Nikon D100, you can get a second hand
Nikon D1, still excellent DSLR  and not too expensive, and you have
metering with all your old manual focus lenses and, too, focus
confirmation on your finder ... Anyway nobody need reasons to stay with
film cameras...until the moment you shoot with a Canon EOS 1Ds.

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] digital sea change in the LUG?)