Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Dominent bow eye & camera eye different -- is that weird?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 06:59:22 -0700

Alastair Firkin wrote:
>Ted, so your advice is blind yourself or wear a patch ;-0<

G'day Alastair,
Oh no! :-) There were several times I wish I had two good ones. I went to
inlist as a fighter pilot in the Royal Canadian Airforce ..... nope didn't
make that, heck they didn't even want me!:-(

Lost a wonderful job opportunity. Lost a chance into a higher level of car
racing because the vision wasn't two-eyed. Sure there were times when one
might say "Two eyes are better than one."

However, I wouldn't trade my 53 year career as a photojournalist simply to
have two good eyes. Heavens no, it's been a life money couldn't buy it. :-)

Look, right now at 74 I'm having the best time of my life still shooting and
being published! ;-) I can't afford to die life today is too good and too
much fun!  No kidding, I mean it. :-) :-) Hell I'd much rather be hammering
away living and loving day after day doing what I still love with great
passion, being a photojournalist.:-)

Beats the hell out of some guy who's retired lying around watching grass
grow and clouds form! ;-) Besides I have 3 M7's and couple of R8's that need
a good workout every other day. ;-)
ted