Subject: RE: [Leica] M Classics Special edition bag question
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:55:53 -0400

Okay, if we're going to stay so damn far off topic for the week...
Being an Amurkin, I have always been taught that poultry has to be
virtually nuked if one doesn't want to die of some godawful
infestation...And then I had a dinner in Amsterdam where I was served
rare duck - which was fabulous. So what is it about those Dutch ducks
that makes them safe to eat practically raw, while in the USofA one
daren't eat anything but highway-gray duck or chicken?

B. D.