Subject: [Leica] Re: meterless
From: Paul Winkfield <paladin007@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:46:48 -0400

Hi Rei
I had the M3, I use both a Calculite XP meter and experience for metering,
strangely, I never learned sunny 16;  using the meter, I always use incident
mode, only going to reflected spot if hi contrast lighting.

I mentioned at the NYLUG I prefer the M3 cuz it has a self timer,  there are
times I want to be in picture! (there should've been one placed in new MP
but what the hey...;-)
Someone  mentioned a company makes a timer that fits into the shutter
release.
<paul>