Subject: RE: [Leica] Lisle-Kelco to Lose Leica Distributorship in Canada
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:39:25 -0600

> I have had it confirmed too. L-K appears to be going bankrupt. All
> stock will be shipped to Leica USA who will then become the Canadian
> distributor.

Doesn't surprise me - after six months of several emails and faxes they
still haven't managed to find me the simple, correct replacement bolt for a
Gitzo, which they distribute.

You might want to check out their parts/clearance sale - bear in mind prices
appear to be in Canadian pesos (no Leica - but lots of Jobo goodies etc)

http://www.like.ca/Clearance/clearance-main.html

http://www.like.ca/parts_page.html#Manufacturer

tim