Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 "Classic" vs M6 TTL
From: "Gene" <sop@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:32:51 -0700

Went through the same decision making process last year. My choice was the
TTL only because it was the latest version and there was not an appreciable
difference in price. I don't expect to ever put a flash on it, I bought it
for available light only. I have plenty of cameras with flash if I need it.
I bought a 6 month old TTL for $1100 including shipping from a listing on
photo.net and a 15 year old 50mm f2 (which looks like new) off eBay for $450
plus $15 shipping. I may have paid a little more than necessary for the
lens, but the body was a good deal and considering the overall great
condition of both items, I think that $1565 was OK.

Good luck,

Gene