Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 "Classic" vs M6 TTL
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

The classic and the M6 TTL has only one functional
difference. The TTL version coupled with a dedicated
flash will provide TTL flashing.
In terms of physical difference, the TTL is about
2.5mm taller and about 40 grams heavier.
Pricing varies from mint to user condition and you can
have a pretty good idea looking at the ebay auctions.