Subject: [Leica] Musical selections for the darkroom?
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Any favorites that get you into the right frame of
mind in the darkroom (or while Photoshopping)? A few
that I've been enjoying lately, in no particular
order:

Ravi Shankar (w/Andre Previn): Concerto for Sitar &
Orchestra
Glenn Gould: The Goldberg Variations
Count Basie: Atomic
Santana: Abraxas
Mussorgsky: Pictures At An Exhibition (Ashkenazy)
Arabic Groove (various artists, Putamayo label)
Les Primitifs du Futur: World Musette
...and I hope to add a healthy dose of Billie Holiday
to the mix soon.

I've omitted lots of favorites simply because I can't
always concentrate on my work while they're playing!
Hence, more instrumental works and fewer vocals here.

REAL curious to find out what others are listening to
during those creative sessions! Could stand to get
some newer music into the mix too.

Jeff S