Subject: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #20 Yellow confusion
From: "Don Dory" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:32:46 -0400

I really like the image compression when using a telephoto with extension
tubes.  You can focus through things which causes interesting OOF shapes in
the image.  While in NY I stopped by several places looking for some R
extension tubes to no avail.  Maybe next week some will appear.  Anyway,
this is today's image.

Comments always welcome.

Replies: Reply from "animal" <> (Re: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #20 Yellow confusion)