Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:23:54 -0600

Rolfe--

Thanks for your comments. I have wondered what folks like, and yes, I have a
selfish motivation (I want a good bag for myself) and brazenly commercial
motivation (I'd like to carry a few nice bag lines, and would like to have
on hand what seems to be the favored models/brands for LeicaLubbers).

I'm in the same boat as many here ... I have a big honking Lowe bag that I
detest for anything other than storage, and I have a Lowe waist or "fanny"
pack that I also can't stand (when you load it up it pulls at the waist
persistently, and gives me low back pain). I'd like to have a bag that will
take my M and a couple of lenses, some film, my cell phone, and a few other
small goodies (lemon drops!) because I know if I carry anything larger than
that, I won't. There are some very interesting Crumpler models that look
great (there are many more of these than most stores carry or display) and I
like what folks are saying about the Domke, too.

Thanks!

Kit