Subject: RE: [Leica] You know you have became a Leica convert when...
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:23:00 -0600

A few others--

LeicaLover
LeicaLiker
LeicaLeiker
LeicaLubber

K.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Richard F.
Man
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 5:28 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Leicaphile?
Leicaholic?

Anycase, I was dreaming how one of my photos glow with the sunlight because
it was taken with a Leica glass. Oh well...

Best I can is this from last week at Yosemite. Definitely doesn't do my
dream justice, but I think it was inspired by it.. Ahh...
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/img034.jpg

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>