Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power
From: Dave Rodgers <drodgers1@lightcurves.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:41:30 -0700

Chris

At 03:04 PM 4/12/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>T-Max 100 is well known for producing less than sharp looking prints.

My jaw just about hit the floor in disbelief when I read this.  It flies
completely in the face of my personal experience, and those of many other
photographers. Some people don't like TMAX, because if not developed
properly highlights can block up in a hurry (this is more of a problem with
TMax400). But when it comes to sharp prints, nothing I know beats T-Max100`

Please substantiate your comment.

DaveR

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power)
Reply from Dave Rodgers <drodgers1@lightcurves.com> (Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power)