Subject: Re: [Leica] best ring to attach strap to M body?
From: "korenman" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:26:48 -0400

> (p.s. wrap the camera or the ring or both in electrical tape and you'll be
> fine. or better yet, take some sandpaper to the camera and then you won't
> worry about it anymore. after all, if it looks brand new, how are you
> supposed to tell its yours?)

Funny you say that - I strangely wish upon my new M7 some signs of wear so I
could get over its flawless finish.  Totally 'new car syndrome'.  Never had
this problem with my old beat up FE2.
Maybe they ought to sell these cameras pre 'antiqued'. Like the dealers who
chain-whip factory new furniture to give it 'some character'.

Eric

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] best ring to attach strap to M body?)