Subject: Re: [Leica] Lest we forget!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:36:02 -0700

> "Ginex, Mike" wrote:
>
> > Hey bd.
> > I strike a nerve <<<<    etc etc etc.   and other foul mouthed wording
that needs not be repeated.

This chap "Mike Ginex" is, from his language to be nothing more than a loud
mouth discourteous person without any gentlemanly manners, nor consideration
for language use in public. Particularly when there are many fine women
subscribed.

I don't believe anything more needs be said other than, Brian consider
disconnecting this lout due to his out burst of foul language. I mean we've
probably all seen or heard this type of language, might even have used some
of it ourselves. However, that doesn't make it acceptable in any forum,
certainly in a public forum.

It surely is this type of gutter language that has driven a great number of
folks away from what was the greatest "LEICA" CONVERSATION SITE IN THE
E-WORLD. So let's clean-up the act please. Thank you.

ted

Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Lest we forget!)