Subject: Re: [Leica] Lest we forget!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:58:34 -0700

Steve Unsworth wrote:

> Erik
>
> It most certainly isn't. That was the most offensive message I've read in
> several years of subscribing to the LUG. Things sometimes get very heated
> but that response was exceptional. If I were Brian Reid he'd be off the list
> already. However I'm not Brian and the decision is his. Brian hosts the LUG
> just in case you weren't aware.
>
> Please stay around and don't be influenced by a single individual. There is
> a great pool of knowledge and experience here.
>
> Steve

What might be kept in mind if you check the archives as i just did is
the gentlemen in question has always displayed exemplary behavior and is
very much into Leica and seldom even responds to OT posts.
IMO usually when we get the most trouble its from people who are here
who don't give a hoot about Leica and dont know diddly.

So I hope he'll be given another shot and i suspect he will any more "p"
words I'd suspect Brian would hit the eject button do not pass go do not
collect 200 franks.

By the way on "Phoney Intellectual scumbags"
on "Phoney."
Are the scumbags really not intellectuals? (that would be easy to believe!)

Or are the "Intellectuals" not really scumbags?  (what are they really
then? Really boring balloons?)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com