Subject: [Leica] Lest we forget!
From: "Barney Quinn" <Barney.Quinn@noaa.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:37:45 -0400

> Mike,

Ah, the eloquence of a limited vocabulary! :-) Time for your medication.
Shouldn't be long. I can hear the cart rattling down the hall now. After
you have had your pill, and after you have calmed down, and after they let
you out of the time out room you might want to mail an apology to both bd
and the group. As crazy as things get in this asylum, and as angry as we
get from time to time around here, expressing it this way just doesn't fly.

Bareny