Subject: [Leica] FW: PAW wk 15/sl / OOPS!!!
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:46:47 -0400

damn those tricky urls!!!

Went out last weekend to work on my two projects; the weekly PAW and
StreetDoc, a photographic essay of the Shaw district in Washington, DC. Shaw
was almost destroyed in the race riots of the 1960's and now it is making a
comeback, so I am hoping to make a photo story of Shaw as it is changing and
I expect it to be a long term project. I am using a Rollie TLR for this.

For those who did not see my initial photos taken last November:

http://www.streetphoto.net/Streetdoc/14th-U1.html

Here are two taken last Saturday:

http://www.streetphoto.net/Docimg/docimg18.jpg

http://www.streetphoto.net/Docimg/docimg19.jpg

Tagging along with me was Linda, a two fisted Leica Street Shooter. And list
member Jeffery Smith may remember her as the woman sitting behind us last
summer when we went to the Street Photography lecture at the Hirschorn:

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im145.jpg

Shooting along with the Rollie my usual Leicas for the PAW:

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2003/wk15.html

All comments welcome.

sl