Subject: Re: [Leica] 560 telyt day
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:26:29 -0400

i am just starting to play with these lenses myself.  they are both
remarkably light considering their dimensions and focal lengths.
being 5'7" i do find the reach required for the 560 is just on the long
side of comfortable.  the shoulder supports are magnificent, and i
even adapted one for a focorapid/200/280 use.

i am looking forward to some sports photos of my kids playing tball and
football and such as they get older.

- -rei