Subject: RE: [Leica] Jazz Fest, Natchitoches
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 01:01:55 -0500

Sony,

Nice shot. It speaks a lot about the town. I think many of your shots do.
I'm very happy with the night performance of my D100, although I usually
shoot more with digital than film for the same reasons you mentioned. Did
you use a tripod, or tree? Reminds me of the Blues Fest in Chicago. :-) What
is the big building just left of center?

Sam Krneta