Subject: RE: [Leica] Show images
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 10:48:05 -0500

Thanks, Henry. No, actually the 24 is the one I no longer own..:-)...The
28 Summicron has replaced the 35 1.4 as my "standard" lens, and I also
use the 21 a fair amount. It's funny, because while a 28 Vivitar was,
back in the mid-60s, the first wide angle I ever owned, I abandoned it
in the late 60s, moving to 35 and 24, and never went back until Leica
introduced the 28 f 2 for the M, which I went for for the speed. But I
have come to really like the 28 for, as you note, its wide frame without
much distortion...

B. D.