Subject: [Leica] Friday FS Early Nikon Stuff
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:57:17 -0800 (PST)

Friday FS

Nikon F with Prism Chrome EX-...
VERY EARLY MODEL with hollow advance lever. SN 64's (I believe 70508 or so but the camera is at home...)
seems to work okay $450 obo

Nikkor NipponK 2.8cm f3.5 with hash mark DOF indications on chrome ring EX+
$150 obo

(offers encouraged!) I prefer PayPal. Will ship internationally

Nikon F3 HP EX works great. $450 obo

MD 4 EX- works great (grip paint wear) $125 obo

Nikonos SB101 with cords, bracket and remote sensor...OFFERS

Ikelite SLR Underwater Housing UNTESTED Water Tight though. Looks like it will take most mech SLRs ...  R6 fits fine...
OFFERS

Should you want to check my feedback go to that web site that has auctions and check mak@teleport.com

Thanks  Mark