Subject: RE: [Leica] fired for photoshopping
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:38:55 -0500

Agreed, Martin. But the photographer/sketch artist is the one who "made
it up" - not the paper. Again, the paper has to depend upon the
integrity of the staff. We're not - hopefully- still in the age in which
William Randolph Hearst, told by Frederick Remington that there was no
war in Cuba for him to sketch - "You supply the pictures, I'll supply
the war!" ;-)

B. D.