Subject: Re: [Leica] fired for photoshopping
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:33:16 -0800

I had to laugh when I saw Rei's comment about "fabricated images" being
published as news.  The selective and biased way in which all the major news
networks (US, European, and Middle Eastern) are covering the US action in
Iraq has far more impact than one lone photographer, who does a little
photoshopping that, in my view, doesn't alter the message of the photo at
all.  I say, what the hell.  Since all the networks (and especially Fox) are
willfully sliding down the slippery slope at breakneck speed, let's make it
a free for all.

- --Jim