Subject: Re: [Leica] Non Leica PAW Week 14
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 02:11:58 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Perhaps you should warn us if you're showing off topic pictures and we
> can decide if we want to check them out or not.

Mark, a careful reading of the Subject-line (typically the first thing
you notice about an email message, with possible exception of the
sender's name) will reveal this to be: "Non Leica PAW Week 14".

That's about as clear a warning as you can get, unless you specifically
would like to see "Non Leica Olympus PAW Week 14" instead... ;)

M.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Non Leica PAW Week 14)
Reply from "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com> (Re: [Leica] Non Leica PAW Week 14)