Subject: RE: [Leica] fired for photoshopping
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:35:37 -0500

Hi Tina,

> In the
> original two photos, the soldier is not pointing a weapon at the father
> carrying the child.

I'm kind of amazed that people see that in this photo, as I don't.  I see
the soldier, armed, just holding his weapon at his side, and motioning with
his left hand for them to get down.  I never once thought that he was
pointing his weapon AT anyone, until some people mentioned it!

Austin

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] fired for photoshopping)