Subject: Re: [Leica] Totally off topic.... Polaroid scanner
From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 01:26:40 -0800 (PST)

Ted,

I've recently bought a Minolta Scan Multi Pro
(actually, the name's even longer, but that will do).
"Only" 3200 pixels per inch for 120, but 4800 ppi for
35mm, and it produces real 16 bit scans with a higher
claimed dynamic range than the Nikon or Polaroid. So
far I'm very happy with it indeed.

Nick