Subject: Re: [Leica] One last Monterey Bay Image
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 16:40:34 -0800

On 3/29/03 Bob Adler  wrote:

>Here's one in color. Sorry, not Leica, though easily
>could have been. Hasselblad 501CM/50CFi and 2 Nikon
>SB2X flashes handheld (thanks to my embarrassed
>daughter!). People kept coming up and telling me it
>wouldn't work (would only get flash reflections) as
>they pointed to their digital camera LCDs.
>Right...
>
> http://briefcase.yahoo.com/rgacpa

Really nice. I was reluctant to use flash although it wasn't prohibited unlike
the cuddlefish where it really IS. I was taking a photo of my daughter and the
cuttlefish and the docent hurried over and said "no pictures". I had to show her
there was no flash on my M6 to convince her things would be okay.

Wow - two of those Nikon flashes. Kewl!

Adam

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] One last Monterey Bay Image)