Subject: Re: [Leica] One last Monterey Bay Image
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:51:42 -0800 (PST)

Here's one in color. Sorry, not Leica, though easily
could have been. Hasselblad 501CM/50CFi and 2 Nikon
SB2X flashes handheld (thanks to my embarrassed
daughter!). People kept coming up and telling me it
wouldn't work (would only get flash reflections) as
they pointed to their digital camera LCDs.
Right...

 http://briefcase.yahoo.com/rgacpa

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA